Triple Chocolate Peppermint Bark
The perfect sweet treat and it makes a wonderful holiday gift.
• 1½ cups of semisweet chocolate
• 1½ cups of milk chocolate
• 1½ cups of white chocolate
• ½ cup of crushed peppermint candy canes
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place each type of chocolate into a separate bowl and melt each in the top of a double boiler.
3. Drizzle the melted semisweet, milk and white chocolates onto the parchment-lined baking sheet. Spread the chocolate to the edges using a spatula. Sprinkle with crushed candy canes.
4. Place bark in a cool spot or freezer to harden. Crack bark into bite-size pieces. Serve immediately or package in an airtight container and consume within 3 weeks.