Partnerships in growth and adventure is what the Kawartha Chamber of Commerce & Tourism is all about. By serving communities in the heart of the Kawarthas, within the municipalities of Douro-Dummer, North Kawartha, Selwyn, Trent Lakes, and Curve Lake First Nation, the Kawartha Chamber seeks to strengthen and promote business, regional recognition and pride of place, and does so through a variety of programs and events throughout the year.
With over 340 members in its online directory, a complete events calendar and knowledgeable staff on-site year-round, the Kawartha Chamber engages residents and tourists alike. Advancing the well-being and interests of the local business community is central to this aim. Having the support of an organization which understands the business community and offers real benefits is paramount.
Chamber membership offers a variety of benefits to suit any business, big or small.
Kawartha Chamber members:
1) Save money through affinity programs with Purolator, First Data, Esso, Constant Contact and UPS and a Group Insurance Plan;
2) Benefit from a referral system where Chamber members are always referred first;
3) Increase their marketing reach through the Chamber’s online directory, social media platforms, event sponsorship opportunities and screen monitor ads in high traffic locations;
4) Expand their network through member networking opportunities and events; and,
5) Benefit from the Chamber’s advocacy on behalf of the business community municipally, provincially and federally.
With three levels of membership, and monthly or annual payment options, the Kawartha Chamber has opportunities suitable for any budget.
If you are interested in joining the Chamber or learning more about what it offers, visit www.kawarthachamber.ca Or stop by the Kawartha Chamber office at
12 Queen Street in Lakefield, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 705-652-6963 to speak with Chamber staff about finding the best membership option for your business.