– serve this tasty wrap any time of the day!
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 4 eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten
• 4 strips of bacon, cooked
• 1 field tomato, seeded and diced
• ¼ cup cheddar cheese, grated
• 2 soft flour tortillas
• salt and pepper to taste
1. Melt butter on medium heat in a medium-sized skillet.
2. Add the eggs and scramble gently.
3. Place the tortillas onto your work surface and divide the scrambled eggs between the two, placing the eggs across the centre of the tortilla.
4. Add 2 strips of bacon onto each stack of eggs.
5. Divide the chopped tomatoes between the two. Do the same with the grated cheddar cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Tuck the sides of the tortillas in and roll up to form a tight roll.
7. Transfer to a griddle and warm until cheese melts, about 8 to 10 minutes. Cut in half and serve.